Wammy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help

3 posters

Go down

Help Empty Help

Post by Eloritia Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:57 am

If you can't figure out something you can ask it here.
Eloritia
Eloritia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by TeruMikami Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Two questions! ... technically more than that, I just put a lot of them together in one set.

1. ) Do all Students hide their real name, including non-letter Wammy's and boarding students?

2.) How high is the tuition for boarding students if there is any? Can orphans act as boarding students if they still have some estranged relatives or do they immediately become Wammy's?
TeruMikami
TeruMikami

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloritia Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:52 pm

TeruMikami wrote:Two questions! ... technically more than that, I just put a lot of them together in one set.

1. ) Do all Students hide their real name, including non-letter Wammy's and boarding students?

2.) How high is the tuition for boarding students if there is any? Can orphans act as boarding students if they still have some estranged relatives or do they immediately become Wammy's?

1.)No. Only kids in the letter program are told to keep their real name's secret. For boarding students it won't make sense to hide them because they already come from the outside. Non letter Wammy's kids are encouraged to do so, but are not required.
2.) Most of the boarding students were picked and invited for free because Watari saw potential which would most likely not be allowed to flourish at the place where the student was. However there probably would be a few who actually decided to request to be put into Wammy's, the tuition would be ranging from $50,000 to $80,000.
If the orphans have relatives who can, and did, take on a role of a legal guardian then the orphan can act as a boarding student, however if there are estranged relatives who aren't legal guardians the orphan becomes Wammy's kid. Also if the orphan was given a choice to become part of the letter program due to their talent, and they took it, they obviously go as an orphan in the records. If I understood that question correctly.
Eloritia
Eloritia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeruMikami Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Okay, clarification question again, I'm so sorry: The tuition is for all boarding students, including the invited ones, right? (I'm trying to figure what position I'll put Teru in, who is kind of dirt poor, pfff)

OH and another question: Considering Wammy's has an international reputation as an elite school here... Is the letter program common knowledge or is it kept a secret and only people within the house may know of it?
TeruMikami
TeruMikami

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloritia Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Nope. The ones who get an invitation get in for free.

The existence of the letter program is known, however the main purpose, finding another L, which is still a thing, of it is not. The common knowledge of it is that its just extraordinary intelligent orphans who are trained for certain fields, there probably are conspiracies as to why they have letters assigned to them but Wammy's officials haven't confirmed anything. The media is often influenced to not talk about it too much whenever one of the Wammy's graduates makes a big influence.
Eloritia
Eloritia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mail_Jeevas Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:31 pm

How exactly do you change rooms? Is there a certain way to write it?
Mail_Jeevas
Mail_Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloritia Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:43 pm

What do you mean by changing rooms?
Eloritia
Eloritia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content